Effective Aug 16th,
Welcome back to in-store Shopping! We’ve missed you!!
- Fully Vaccinated shoppers are welcome (Rhea is Immunocompromised)
- Please wear a mask that fully covers your mouth and nose
- Sanitize hands upon entry
- Please social distance
- Advise ahead of time if you are not comfortable being in the store with other shoppers.
- Bring in only your payment card and phone. No purses or bags. Jackets to be left in the vestibule.
- Cash is fine, only bills, no coins or change, you can pay part by different methods or have an in-store credit for the difference.
- There are now extra benches and tables in the store FULL of products, those with mobility aids may find the website easier to navigate.
- Online orders will be filled with priority.
- Products are no longer priced in store (feel free to bring in your phone to check prices on website)
- Products are organized so we can find them please help us keep them in order.
- Please try to only put in your basket what you’re going to buy.
Thanks for your continued support and working with us as we iron out the kinks of juggling Covid protocols and re opening after now having a website shopping cart. Rhea, Cami & Kristina
Step by Step Checkout
Is Everything on your website in Stock?
No... and nor is everything in my store on the website. We did a HUGE upload of what my main supplier had available on August 3rd, and short of adding 20-40 items a day bit by bit we wouldn't have had a functional site. I have a HUGE selection of products and its just me to do all the purchasing, pulling, invoicing and packing of the orders, curb side, Mail order and phone support. I'm one girl, thanks so much for your patience and more over for your support!!!
This is the best way to get the scrapbooker on your list just what she wants. This is how it works: Decide how much of a gift certificate you'd like to purchase and make sure you have the recipient's information (if they aren't already an R&R Customer). We'll need their name, shipping address, phone #, and email address. Either email, fax, or phone in the information and we'll call you for your credit card #. (Ph. 780-489-6713). Then we'll provide you with a redemption code that you can write in a card or if you prefer, we can email them a notification advising them that they have a gift certificate here. The best part of this is that it takes next to no preparation, is available in any denomination, and there is nothing to lose or expire and it's used just like cash. Good for sale, clearance, regular items as well as shipping costs.
*Keep in mind that this is available year-round, for birthdays, anniversaries, ticket out of the dog house - You name it! (Another really good print-it-off-and-put-it-on-the-fridge item!)
Methods of Payment
We offer a variety of different methods of payment for your products:
Certapay also Called Email Money Transfers
- Debit (in Store)
- Cash (in-store)
- Email Money transfer (EMT)
Log Into your Online banking under transfers and proceed from there, once you get your total from us send to firstname.lastname@example.org no need for any password we're set up on auto-deposit!
If you bank with one of the major banks in Canada chances are you're already set up! This process is just like using your debit card and is completely secure.
When placing your first order indicate your shipping address & phone # (day and evening) and we will be happy to call you for your card #. Your card # is then kept securely for subsequent orders.Our mailing address is:R&R Scrapbooking15403-93 AveEdmonton, AB,T5R 5H4(780)489-6713
- If you have a concern with regards to your purchase, please contact us just as soon as possible.
- We ensure that all of our products are inspected carefully before shipping, If an item arrives to you damaged please keep your box & packaging from Canada post and contact us the following business day. We ensure all our parcels and we will file a claim with Canada post on your behalf. This may take some time, we appreciate your patience if this is necessary. We reserve the right to either reimburse or re-ship an item at our discretion.
- Many of our suppliers prefer to deal directly with the end consumer for any quality control problem etc. we will supply you with any contact information that you would need to contact these companies.
- The majority of scrapbooking products do not carry manufacturer warranty such as pens, stickers, paper, books, etc. and as such are not returnable. Also, any products that have been discontinued or not being restocked cannot be returned.
- Stamps, Dies, Embossing Folders, Pens, Inks, and paper are final Sales, you can buy a die with us with confidence that no one has used it and returned it. Yours will be brand new!
- All other items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We will handle each case on an individual basis.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization code from us.
- If we require you to send back a product we will supply you with a return to sender label. We will not reimburse any shipping costs that you pay to return a package to us.
- Customer Service is our #1 Priority and we endeavour to make sure that your experience with R&R is nothing short of perfect!
Sharing Shipping Costs
Cutting down shipping costs by ordering with friends is a great way to save money.
Send in all your orders together, we will invoice and charge everyone separately, and divide the shipping equally between the number of people ordering together!
Please be sure everyone's order is nicely separated and there are day and evening phone numbers for each person. We will call and charge each customer separately.
All packages go insured & Tracked Expedited with Canada post. This service is eligible for my 3% shipping credit of your total value of your order as well only the Alberta 5% taxes.
This Parcel Calculator will be a close estimate Canada Post Shipping Rates
put in T5R 5H4 as the sending From Postal Code enter your Postal Code in the Going to and for the package enter (38cm x 38cm x 5cm) and the Weight as 1.5kg
your actual shipping will likely be less if your package is lighter or smaller, actual shipping is charged when I invoice your order.
I'm currently not sending orders just with stamps.
If your order is low in value you're welcome to do a paid hold where by I charge you for your product and then set it aside until you're ready to have a bigger order to make the shipping more worthwhile.
We offer a 3% shipping rebate programme.
On your invoice, you'll see the actual shipping rate as well as your discount. You'll also benefit from our commercial rates!
For example, a $150.00 order will receive back $4.50 in shipping credit up to the maximum of free shipping. If the actual commercial cost is $8.50 you're only paying $4 shipping! An instance that there may be higher shipping is that if the parcel is bulky and low in dollar value.
We still have no minimum order, all our shipments are insured and will endeavour to ship the most compact box as possible while ensuring that the safety of your items is first and foremost. If you suspect that your shipment will be very large or are at all concerned about the cost of shipping we encourage you to indicate a maximum amount that you'd be willing to pay, for example with your order you say to a maximum of $12 shipping. as long as it's under that we'll go ahead and ship, if it's over that we'll let you know first and you can decide.
Why don't you offer free shipping over a set amount?
I am a discounter and as such already offer lower priced items. I don't believe that those who shop in store or pick up curbside should be subsidizing mail order. Additionally straight across shipping rates would also be unfair. The 3% shipping credit plus no PST or HST on your products should find you getting your products into your hands for the best possible price.
Shipping to the US can be arranged, please be aware that any kind of shipping methods that offer insurance or tracking is more expensive. Contact us with your order for more details.
The Prices on our site are all in Canadian funds. We love to be Canadian and are proud to offer all-out customers excellent prices in Canadian funds!!! The Prices on the site also do not include GST, that will be added when your order is being invoiced, the good thing about being located in Alberta is we don't have PST! 5% GST is all that is added to your cost. Prices are subject to change without notice.