Frequently Asked Questions
Starting January 12, 2023 we rolled out a NEW rewards programme Your points accrue both in store and online!
Earn a $25 coupon for every $500 of Reg priced items!
This replaces our previous 3% shipping credit. All orders must be paid for online when submitted. If you reside in HST provinces check out as pick up in store and we will bill you for your shipping separately, all other provinces select the $25 Pre Authorization and we will adjust to actual Canada post rates.
Please only use ONE email address as each email address creates another account, if you've used more than one email please call me in the store to get it all fixed up prior to you placing your order.
** Get the MOST value for your Reward Coupon**
Use your coupon for an order just over $25 leave us a note to combine with another order if necessary. Using it on a big order divides up the $25 and putting all items on sale which you will NOT get further points on that order!
Use the FULL amount of the coupon, using less than the $25 means you lose the remainder of the coupon.
IF You need to pay with Cash at pick up (or if your debit doesn't have a code on the back) please contact me in the store as I can do a work around on the phone prior to you placing your order.
Welcome to in-store Shopping!
- Please wear a mask that fully covers your mouth and nose (Rhea is Immunocompromised and has 2 baby granddaughters) if you cannot wear a mask we do offer medical shields that we sanitize between customers, additionally for our hearing impaired customers we are happy to wear a shield if that is helpful to you for reading lips etc.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the door.
- Purse Lockers are being utilized your bags and purses are to be locked up, your key only opens your locker. As the city of Edmonton phases out plastic bags please feel free to bring in your own re-usable bag, that you can pop into a locker as well or leave with your coat.
- As we keep the store nice and warm we offer coat hooks in the vestibule for your comfort.
- You are welcome to bring slippers or we do have boot covers during the winter/wet months. Thanks for helping us keep the floors clean and safe, the snow melt products are tough on the floors as well as Roxy our resident pup. The ice and snow also can present a slip hazard.
- Products are no longer priced in store we do have a price checking computer at the back of the store for your convenience.
- Products are organized so we can find them please help us keep them in order.
Rhea, Kristina & Kathleen
Available under the "shop" button printable right at home. OR if you want a special amount not listed there just call or email me and I can set any amount!
Methods of Payment
We offer a variety of different methods of payment for your products:
Our mailing address is:R&R Scrapbooking15403-93 AveEdmonton, AB,T5R 5H4(780)489-6713
- Debit (in Store & on-line)
- Cash (in-store)
- Diners Club
- Generally Speaking All Sales are final.
- If you have a concern with regards to your purchase, please contact us just as soon as possible.
- We ensure that all of our products are inspected carefully before shipping, If an item arrives to you damaged please keep your box & packaging from Canada post and contact us the following business day. We insure all our parcels and we will file a claim with Canada post on your behalf. This may take some time, we appreciate your patience if this is necessary. We reserve the right to either reimburse or re-ship an item at our discretion.
- Many of our suppliers prefer to deal directly with the end consumer for any quality control problem etc. we will supply you with any contact information that you would need to contact these companies.
- The majority of scrapbooking products do not carry manufacturer warranty such as pens, stickers, paper, etc. and as such are not returnable. Also, any products that have been discontinued or not being restocked cannot be returned.
- Stamps, Dies, Embossing Folders, Pens, Inks, and paper are final Sales, you can buy a die with us with confidence that no one has used it and returned it. Yours will be brand new!
- All other items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We will handle each case on an individual basis.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization code from us.
- If we require you to send back a product we will supply you with a return to sender label. We will not reimburse any shipping costs that you pay to return a package to us.
- Customer Service is our #1 Priority and we endeavour to make sure that your experience with R&R is nothing short of perfect!
Sharing Shipping Costs
Cutting down shipping costs by ordering with friends is a great way to save money.
Send in all your orders together, we will invoice and charge everyone separately, and divide the shipping equally between the number of people ordering together!
Please be sure everyone's order indicates where its shipping to and that you are sharing shipping costs.
- At check out please select $25 pre-Authorization for shipping, Actual shipping will be adjusted once we create your label. If you would like a shipping quote prior to us capturing and completing your transaction please leave us a note along with your cell # at check out and we will text your quote prior to completing your order. If there are any special requests also leave them in the notes section, we do read all the information you provide.
- All packages go insured & Tracked Expedited with Canada post. Canada Post fuel surcharge is also charged.
- This Parcel Calculator will be a close estimate Canada Post Shipping Rates
- put in T5R 5H4 as the sending From Postal Code enter your Postal Code in the Going to and for the package enter (38cm x 38cm x 5cm) and the Weight as 1.5kg that is for a pizza box, select regular parcel as we get the same rate for Regular parcel as Expedited which is tracked and insured.
- actual shipping is charged when I invoice your order.
- If your order is physically small (smaller than 8.5"x 7" x0.25") and monetarily low (under $20) we are offering $5 shipping in an envelope with just stamps, An example of this would be a die, 6x6 pad or embossing folder, nothing sharp like brads etc. by selecting this option you agree to no tracking or insurance and no recourse with your credit card company . If you would like this option please still select the $25 pre authorization and leave us a note that you'd like the $5 shipping. If your order qualifies for this we will reduce your shipping to $5.
- We welcome paid holds where by I charge you for your product and then set it aside until you're ready to ship. This is a great option if you don't want to miss out on specific products or you're waiting for something special to come in. Please just leave us a note at check out.
U.S. / International Customers
I've set the US/International shipping to $25 please select that and feel free to leave me a note in the comments section if you want a shipping quote texted to you prior to your funds being captured. Additional please understand that if your shipping is more we will contact you and bill for the difference.
The Prices on our site are all in Canadian funds. We love to be Canadian and are proud to offer all-out customers excellent prices in Canadian funds!!! The Prices on the site also do not include GST, that will be added when your order is being invoiced, the good thing about being located in Alberta is we don't have PST! 5% GST is all that is added to your cost. Prices are subject to change without notice.